Buying or selling a home during these unprecedented times can be a challenging task. Thats why Weichert, Realtors® - The Griffin Company is utilizing a number of digital communication
Virtual Transactions During COVID-19 Pandemic
Buying or selling a home during these unprecedented times can be a challenging task. Thats why Weichert, Realtors® - The Griffin Company is utilizing a number of digital communication technologies to keep our processes running smoothly.
- Video Meetings In lieu of meeting in person, clients and agents will utilize any preferred platform to communicate in real time, such as Skype, video call, etc.
- Video Tours Our agents have the capability to show properties via video tour, digitally walking the client through and present the property in it’s entirety. Clients can communicate to the agent in real time, asking questions to gain a full view of the property.
- Effective Communication between Involved Parties We provide our agents with infection control best practices and will communicate to all related parties prior to being on site, including inspectors, appraisers, etc.
- Paperwork All documents will be delivered and signed digitally by the sales agent, client, and any related third party. Copies will be delivered to all parties.
- Closing Closing proceedings, keys and possession will be facilitated by the agent to alleviate any health concerns. CDC safety protocols will be followed at all times.
- Funds Transfer Our local title companies and lenders will contact the client to acquire wiring instructions if needed.